Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Energy Modeling with the new MS Surface book Core i5 and no dGPU

Since E+ was converted to C++, I understand it's getting faster, but don't know if it still cares (as it used to) a lot about RAM size and hard drive speed.
Nonetheless, we use 2 year old desktop i5s with 8GB and solid state hard drives and they work just fine.  We always, however, run models as Design Days only until confident they're correct.  That keeps run times down.
After we stat running full weather years, we still find problems, but most are already fixed.
Hope that helps.