[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Meteonorm weather file from Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso)





There is a meteonorm site for Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) on the Yahoo EnergyPlus_Support Group.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/EnergyPlus_Support/files/Meteonorm_Weather_Files/Africa/Burkina%20Faso%20%28BFA%29/




At 08:34 AM 10/20/2015, sergivall@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] wrote:


Hi everyone,


I need some help because I don't have Meteonorm program and I need some weather file to use in Energy Plus.


Can anyone help me getting an actualized weather file from Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) in .epw


Thanks in advance


Sergi

 




__._,_.___

Posted by: Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___