Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Parametric: Logic, how to use it

1ZoneParameterAspect.idf shows example of Parametric:Logic object.

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 3:00 PM, claudia.canepa91@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone!

I´m tring to study an hotel´s room with different combinations of coatings and % window and with or without blinds so i was thinking about using the "parametric: Logic" in the class list, but i don´t know how to use it, and the examples i found in the "InputOutputReference.pdf" were too simple...someone can help me?

Because i don´t know for example if i can put a condition that depend on the output file or not. And if yes, what kind of run period should i have?

Someone has got also an example of the text file that i can see??

Thanks a lot

Claudia

--
Thanks,