Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] ZoneHVAC:LowTemperature:Radiant ceiling for heating & cooling

Marco,

Surely you can do this in E+, but you don't have to create two radiant systems in the ceiling.
Just create a cooled ceiling and add heating objects to it.

You can find examples in the Energyplus example map. RadLoTempHydrHeatCool.idf is one of them.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Geert Bellens

Bestbuildingconcept BVBA |Ingenieursbureau voor comfort en energie

Zimmerplein 16 | 2500 Lier | Belgium |Tel: (+32) 03/369.10.33

Email: Geert.bellens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Web: www.bestbuildingconcept.be