[Bldg-sim] TRAINING: DesignBuilder Simulation Training - Brussels

DesignBuilder will be running a classroom-based simulation training course in Brussels on 11 - 15th January 2016. The course is modular, so is suitable for new and experienced users alike, and will cover the following areas of learning: The Modeller, Basic Simulation and Daylighting, Natural Ventilation, Detailed HVAC and CFD in a structured classroom environment. The course will offer effective training in an interactive ‘hands-on’ format.

You can book your place directly here: http://www.designbuilder.co.uk/content/view/177/287/ or for further information, to apply for an academic discount or for a discount for attending 4 or more days, please contact sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

If you are not able to attend classroom training, you can still learn the most important steps in using the software from our freely available Video Tutorials and our YouTube Channel.

Regards,

Dave

David Cocking

Director I Tel: +44 (0)1453 755500 I david.cocking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DesignBuilder Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Clarendon Court, 54-56 London Rd, Stroud, GL5 2AD

www.designbuilder.co.uk

DB Logo Darker.png  SNAGHTML13cd501a  SNAGHTML13cd74c9