Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Simulate a partly underground icehouse on EnergyPlus

There are no "severe" errors here. You will find plenty of examples and references to ground temperatures in the documentation.

As for the unused xxxx... Think of them as templates that you have defined, but are currently not assigning to anything.