Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: non-convex warning [2 Attachments]

oh... the bulkhead!!! Thank you.
 Is it  enough to cut the roofs into convex shapes without divining zone into smaller zones .
Also, Based on the previous reply, my zone is too big. Does it cause any problems? I mean: should I divide the zone to smaller zones

Thank you very much for your time and help.
Tilak