Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Fluorescent Vs. LED

Pertinent to the first part of the question:
The most suited reference that I found is from an 'energy.gov document'
(Ref: http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/publications/pdfs/ssl/thermal_led_feb07_2.pdf)

Based on that document I would use the following for an LED:
-fraction radiant= 0,
-fraction visible= 0.2,
-f_convected= 0.80.