[EnergyPlus_Support] 2 systems working in parallel

hi ,

I hope you are all well and in best conditions ,

I have a system with a cooling coil that supplies air to zone and has fixed temperature and humidity output . And another system having a radiant panel in zone . ( 2 plant loops )

The goal is to make the first system carry specified portion of the load of zone then the rest should be carried by the radiant panel system .

I've constructed this on energyplus and its running with no severe errors . The problem is that the radiant panel system doesn't work (flow rate = 0) although the zone temperature exceeds 24 ( zone thermostat temp)

Please help

thanks

Posted by: alyelhefni@xxxxxxxxx