Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] VRF Curves for Mitsubishi

Jim,

Would you mind sharing that? Or at least a set of PURY curves for a similarly sized unit please?

Best,
Julien

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 20 janv. 2016 à 17:25, "Jim Dirkes jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Julien,
DesignBuilder has a spreadsheet tool posted on their site which available to all and is generic, so it can be used for any manufacturer. (as long as you have the performance data)

I have created some PURY curves in a cumbersome spreadsheet with the same general goal as DB's sheet - nothing for PUHY.