Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] custom weather file with multiple years with the converter tool

Correction to the last sentence of what I had written, if you're using an EPW with solar in European convention, i.e., measured around the hour, you should move the building location east by 7.5 degrees longitude, not west.

Joe
Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 205A