Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Australia energy plus WD

There are ASHRAE IWEC2 "typical year" weather files available for Mascot, which is just the Sydney Airport, and Canberra, i.e.,
   AUS_SYDNEY-AP-AMO_947670_IW2
   AUS_CANBERRA-AP_949260_IW2
There is no ready-made IWEC2 weather file for Nowra,, but there are 11 years of historical weather data from which a typical-year weather file for Nowra could be derived.:
   AUS_NOWRA-RAN-AIR-STATI_947500 2005-2015

Please go to http://weather.whiteboxtechnologies.com  for details and purchase.

Joe
Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.