Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] EPW file of Arusha

What do you mean by "this worked well", and how do you know?  Dar es Salaam is 0 m elevation CDD65 3232, Dodoma is at 1120 m elevation CDD65 1920, and Arusha is at 1387 m elevation CDD65 1145.  I don't think there's that much similarity in their climatic conditions.

Joe
Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 205A