[EnergyPlus_Support] HELP WANTED - Position Open: Assistant Professor - Building Energy Simulation

Dear All,

I'm seeking your assistance to find potential candidates for an Assistant Professor position at CEPT University in Ahmedabad, India. I apologize if you have already received this request from another colleague or friend; the building energy efficiency community is close-knit after all.

Earlier this year CEPT University started a Masters program in Building Energy Performance (M.Tech. BEP). We are looking for exceptional Academicians/ Practitioners/ Researchers with expertise in Building Energy Simulation. CEPT University offers a unique opportunity to potential candidates with its focus on habitat design and management, its research in the areas of building science and energy, and the ability to live in Ahmedabad in the midst of history, culture, and architecture.

If you know of dynamic individuals with a desire to teach and make a difference in tropical regions that are seeing economic growth, please let me know. Also, feel free to forward this email to others who may help us with finding the right candidate.

The position is announced on CEPT's website at http://cept.ac.in/university-staff-office/assistant-professor-for-building-energy-performance-program-at-faculty-of-technology

Best regards,

Sanyogita Manu

Senior Research Associate (Energy Efficiency)
Centre for Advanced Research in Building Science and Energy (CARBSE)

Adjunct Assistant Professor | Program Coordinator
Master of Technology in Building Energy Performance, Faculty of Technology

CEPT University, K. L. Campus, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009, Gujarat, INDIA
T: +91.79.2630.2470/2740 Ext. No.359; E: sanyogitamanu(at)cept(dot)ac(dot)in

Posted by: sanyogitamanu@xxxxxxxxx