[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Ventilation Simulation [3 Attachments]

Dear David,
Thank you for your suggestions. But I have no expertise on Design Builder (no license, only use EP with Open Studio Plugin. Extremely sorry. "Mixed mode" means the same as the term "Hybrid ventilation" used in the Energy Plus documentation. Is it ok? If I want to simulate just only natural ventilation system first, can you prove EP step? Thank you for your kind support.

Sajal Chowdhury
B.Arch.(BUET), M.Arch.(BUET), M.Eng.(HU,Japan)C.
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Architecture (Study Leave)
Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology Chittagong 4349, Bangladesh
Present Address:
Laboratory of Environmental Ergonomics
(Planning and Performances for Built Environment)
Division of Human Environmental Systems
Graduate School of Engineering
Hokkaido University, N13-W8, Kita-ku, Sapporo 060-8628, JAPAN
Mobile(P): +818096126951
, E-MAIL: sajal_c@xxxxxxxxx