Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Natural ventilation

Thank you for the reply.
I read AirflowNetwork3zVent.idf, it was executed.

I do not know how we are defines the part of the outside air temperature is to introduce the outside air into the room at the time of below 27 ℃ at 20 ℃ or more.

I'm thinking or can not be controlled using the EMS instead of schedule. I hope to not be able to use the sensor as the outside air temperature. And, I think that trying to run one year calculating the room temperature variation of the year.

Best,
Koji Takemasa