Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Weather data

"Typical year" weather data for Iraq had been significantly hampered due to the wars and subsequent occupation that
had resulted in virtually all weather stations being offline and not reporting to the WMO from the 1990's through 2004.
This is why there is not a single Iraqi weather station in ASHRAE's IWEC2 weather set, which required at least 10 years of
data from 1980's through 2009.

However, now that six more years have passed, there are now 20-30 Iraqi stations with seven or more years of data that
 could  be used to create "typical year" weather files.  For Baghdad, there are two stations, one with 6 years and the other
with 7 years of usable data, from which I would be able to create a "typical year" weather file.
  IRQ_BAGHDAD_406500
  IRQ_BAGHDAD_691734

Please contact me via e-mail if interested.  Please also note that WBT  is a private company not affiliated with nor supported
by any government, and that the weather files produced are not free, but sold at a price.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 205A