Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] About Using HVAC Templates for Chilled Water Systems

Hello,
This is not difficult if you understand how e+ plant and equipments are being set up. HVAC template is really helpful to get a clear idea on HVAC typology during initial learning stage. Later you can make changes and see .err files if you find any error files while simulation. Also, You can refer EnergyPlus university course teaching material to learn more on this.
In my opinion, e+ gives you highest level of flexibility if you dive into its nitty grittiest. The more you understand easier it becomes..
Hope this helps!