Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Thermal capacity of walls

Hello Leticia,

check these itens:

- Output:Table:SummaryReports

- Output:Variable

Maybe variables have the output that you need.

Best regards,

Ivan Mezzacapa de Souza

Projetos de Ar Condicionado - Consultoria em Eficiência Energética - Simulação Energética

Celular: (11) 99963-9326