Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] HVAC output [1 Attachment]

I am using E+ outputs such as fans power consumption, cooling coils, baseboard heaters power consumption and adding them to generate HVAC power consumption. When I compare the aggregated HVAC power consumption with the HVAC output power variable generated by E+ I observe that E+ HVAC output is showing spikes as shown in the attached picture (x-axis is just the time, y-axis is the power). The outputs are from the same tool but why are they different. What is E+ adding to the HVAC output variable that is causing spikes.