[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] RE: Call for IDF Editor Suggestions





Hi Jason

I've observed the following with IDF editor which may require a minor fix.

AvailabilityManager:OptimumStart is not listed in the list of selectable object types under AvailabilityManagerAssignmentList. I understand that it should be one of the options, based on the the documentation and usage in the example file 'OptimalStart_RefBldgLargeOfficeNew2004_Chicago.idf'.

The IDF runs fine once it's typed in, but it was a slightly confusing when IDF editor didn't provide it as a selectable option and highlighted it as an invalid input when I typed it in.

Kind Regards
Benson


__._,_.___

Posted by: ben_coelho@xxxxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___