[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Weird Fatal error detected break on simulation





This file runs in V8.4 - I haven't installed V8.5 yet.

Make sure you haven't installed the program under the Program Files folder.

At 04:09 PM 4/20/2016, rajeevkamal@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] wrote:


I am getting an absurd Fatal error


Error file just has the following warning text:


"Program Version,EnergyPlus, Version 8.5.0-c87e61b44b, YMD=2016.04.20 18:05,IDD_Version 8.5.0"

Can someone help identify the error?


The IDF was working fine with some warning of unused construction that I commented and now when I run the simulation breaks with error file text as above.





__._,_.___

Posted by: Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___