[EnergyPlus_Support] plant flows do not resolve [1 Attachment]

I changed the heating load of an existed, successfully run model. Now the plant flow do not resolve for supply branch. The splitter  flow before the boiler and bypass is lower than mixer after the boiler and bypass.

The attached file is the model connection. the severe error is on the heating system 1.

May I ask except, what other component might have influence on the plant flow resolver? Thank you very very much!

For detail:

The original model is Building Retuning for Large Commercial building which was developed by PNNL.

There's there VAV systems, heating load is supplied by two boiler and cooling load is supplied by two chiller and two cooling tower, heating system # and cooling system #1

My purpose is to change three VAV into three DOAS. So I changed the set point of the supply air humidity, temperature and air flow volume at HVAC design object, added parallel low temperature radiant system into the zone, and added heating system #2 (with two boiler) and cooling system #2 (with two cooling tower and two chiller).

Now no node connection errors were found, but the flow do not resolve for heating system #1

   ** Severe  ** plant flows do not resolve -- splitter inlet flow does not match mixer outlet flow

   **   ~~~   **  Environment=CHICAGO_IL_USA COOLING .4% CONDITIONS DB=>MWB, at Simulation time=07/21 06:00 - 06:10

   **   ~~~   ** PlantLoop name= HEATSYS1

   **   ~~~   ** Plant Connector:Mixer name= HEATSYS1 SUPPLY MIXER

   **   ~~~   ** Mixer outlet mass flow rate= 92.731366 {kg/s}

   **   ~~~   ** Plant Connector:Splitter name= HEATSYS1 SUPPLY SPLITTER

   **   ~~~   ** Splitter inlet mass flow rate= 35.550010 {kg/s}

   **   ~~~   ** Check control type for branches between, components that request flow should be ACTIVE control type

The control type is ACTIVE in between. And since I never made any changes to heating system #1 for original model, so the problem shouldn't be control.

View attachments on the web

Posted by: neverland.ss@xxxxxxxxx