Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] EnergyPlus Crashed-- V8.5

He's got it installed at C:\EnergyPlus-8-5 so that's good

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 12 mai 2016 à 22:47, "Carlos Krebs clmkrebs@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Dear Kamal,

How about trying to leave the EnergyPlus in the root directory of your computer?

Regards,
Arq Carlos Krebs
LEED® Accredited Professional
Auditor Interno ISO 14.001