Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] How to draw curved surfaces in EnergyPlus

Thank you so much everyone for your help.
What I understood from your answers is that even if I manage to draw curved surfaces using interfaces like Design Builder or Sketchup, the surfaces would be broken into flat segments during EnergyPlus calculations. Please rectify if I am wrong.