[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: How to draw curved surfaces in EnergyPlus

Hi Amarita,

You raise an important point…each surface requires computational effort at each time-step during the simulation to account for the variance in shading and reflection etc. In DesignBuilder you draw the curved surface and can specify the number of segments the surfaces are divided into so that you can hopefully find the right balance between simulation time and accuracy.

Dave