[EnergyPlus_Support] Not able to see FMUParser Utility in the PreProcess folder

Hi,

I am trying to understand FMI (the co simulation tool), a new facility with the EnergyPlus. As per the user guide, there is a utility called FMUParser which is mentioned to be in the PreProcess folder of the installation directory. I installed versions 8.3 to 8.5 and I am unable to find this utility in the preprocess folder.

I think I installed it correctly. Have anyone else encountered a similar problem?

Thanks in advance

Albert

Posted by: albert.um@xxxxxxxxx

EnergyPlus support is found at: