Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] HVAC Energy Flow Diagram [1 Attachment]

Dear Julien,
Thank you for your kind co-operation.
Wishes,

Sajal Chowdhury
B.Arch.(BUET), M.Arch.(BUET), M.Eng.(HU,Japan)C.

On Friday, June 24, 2016 12:41 AM, "Julien Marrec julien.marrec@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm pretty sure I've just seen something popup in my linkedin news feed a few days ago where someone was doing Sankey diagrams based of what seemed like E+. I can't find it right now, but I think I remember who posted it. I'll investigate.

--
Julien Marrec, EBCP, BPI MFBA
Energy&Sustainability Engineer

LinkedIn (en) : www.linkedin.com/in/julienmarrec
LinkedIn (fr) : www.linkedin.com/in/julienmarrec/fr

Dear Julien,
Please see the following diagram which I made from the EP html calculation and put the Energy Value according to the HVAC system diagram but now I did not understand where I put the value of ZONE AIR SYSTEM COOLING ENERGY [GJ] = is this total cooling energy ??? (Red Marked) and how can we make this type of diagram automatically by EP simulation for clear understanding of energy flow?

Inline image