Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Need Clarification

Really Confused....already checked Output:Meter!

Sajal Chowdhury
B.Arch.(BUET), M.Arch.(BUET), M.Eng.(HU,Japan)C.

On Wednesday, June 29, 2016 8:36 PM, "Jim Dirkes jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sajal,
Specific components of energy are not always listed in standard reports such as those in your .html file. For specific energy types, become familiar with Output:Meter and also the .mdd file, which lists the meters that are available for us in your specific model.
On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 2:42 AM, Sajal Chowdhury <mailto:sajal_c@xxxxxxxxx>sajal_c@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <<mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear All,
I am confused to separate the following term from the EP simulation result.
> According to the basic HVAC system, I need to know from the attached file:
1. Which one is Evaporation Cooling Energy/Load?
2. Which one indicates Compressor Energy/Load?
3. Which one indicates Condenser Energy/Load? and
> 4. Which one indicates Total Exhaust Energy/Load?
> There are many outputs and indicator but I need the basic HVAC energy calculation that indicates
Room>> Evaporation>>Compression>>Condense>> Exhaust to Outside (How much energy)??

--
James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
CEO/President

Direct: 616.450.8653
<mailto:jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<http://buildingperformanceteam.com/>Website l  <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jim-dirkes/7/444/413>LinkedIn | <http://buildingperformanceteam.com/bpt-insights-blog/item/73-modeled-performance-isn-t-actual-performance>May 2016 ASHRAE Journal article on energy modeling
Either I win ? or I learn.

 Posted by: Sajal Chowdhury <sajal_c@xxxxxxxxx>

EnergyPlus support is found at:
<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
<http://www.energyplus.net/>http://www.energyplus.net/

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the &quot;search&quot; button.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=3387488/grpspId=1705007389/msgId=36614/stime=1467202651>