Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] visualizing Brind materials

You can import the idf into the openstudio or openstudio legacy plugin for sketchup in order to view the geometry in 3D

Note that if you use the openstudio (not the legacy) you cannot modify the geometry only (during import it will not translate many objects such as plant loops etc)

Envoyé de mon iPhone