Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] What is the Demand end user components summary?

Please let us know what you specifically doubt. Generally demand is the sum of the heat gains relative to you inputs and this table has worked fine for my past models.

Jeremiah D. Crossett | Chief Technological Officer | NRGsim Inc.
7409 SW Capitol Highway Portland OR, 97219 #204
503-688-8951 | nrgsim.com | Linkedin | Github