[Bldg-sim] More online tools are available

Dear simulation users,

Our collection of web-based tools is continue to grow. Now it contains an E+ IDD object browser, an EPW weather source browser, a heatmap viewer for weather files, an E+ ESO browser, a parallel coordinates viewer and a heatmap viewer for large CSV tables. Although they are designed primarily for EnergyPlus and jEPlus users, I think weather data and CSV files are relevant to the users of other simulation tools, too. I hope you will find them useful, and would appreciate any feedback or suggestions for future development.

Regards,

Yi

Dr Yi Zhang

Director