[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Need help for Naturally Ventilated Model [1 Attachment]





Hi all,

I have created a office block having following dimensions,

 (4.4 m * 3.2 m) = Area = 14.0 m2

Volume = 56.32 m3, Height = 4.0 m

Occupancy level= 2 

Window size = 1.22 *0.91 m 

Total windows = 4 nos

Block is naturally ventilated. I assumed ACH = 3 

1) Can some one tell me the ACH taken for this is correct?

2) I am attaching the .idf file for the reference  


Please help


Thanks



__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: ana5patil@xxxxxxxx


EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Attachment not found:
D:\Eudora\Attach\VGT-EXP-BHA-1.idf