Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Need help for simulating sensor faults in E+

Hello Jim,

Thank you so much for your suggestions! You are very helpful.

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 4:36 PM, Jim Dirkes <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hmmmm... No new ideas. I have used the Fault objects very little, so I cannot help further other than to suggest posting the same question on UnmetHours.com.  There are probably some people there who may be able help.

Another possibility is to submit a ticket to the Help Desk. I suspect that you are one of a very small number of people who are using that object and it may not have been tested fully regarding the Output:Variable.

p.s., I commend you for thoroughly checking results.