[EnergyPlus_Support] Surface-specific variable actuators - EMS

Hello, I am playing with EMS and I am trying to override variables for specific surfaces.

For what I understand, the only actuators for surface-specific weather variables are:
- Outdoor Air Drybulb Temperature

Outdoor Air Wetbulb Temperature

Outdoor Air Wind Speed

- Convective heat transfer coefficient

Now, the questions I have are:

1) What is exactly the "Outdoor Air Drybulb Temperature"? Is it the ambient air temperature or the external wall temperature?

2) Is there a way to override surface-specific variables such as:

- External wall temperature

- Relative Humidity

- Wind direction

- Direct and diffuse radiation