[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Surface-specific variable actuators - EMS





Hello, I am playing with EMS and I am trying to override variables for specific surfaces. 

For what I understand, the only actuators for surface-specific weather variables are:
- Outdoor Air Drybulb Temperature 

- Outdoor Air Wetbulb Temperature

- Outdoor Air Wind Speed

- Convective heat transfer coefficient

 

Now, the questions I have are:

1) What is exactly the "Outdoor Air Drybulb Temperature"? Is it the ambient air temperature or the external wall temperature?


2) Is there a way to override surface-specific variables such as:

- External wall temperature

- Relative Humidity

- Wind direction

- Direct and diffuse radiation


Thanks


 



__._,_.___

Posted by: carlobianchi89@xxxxxxxxx


EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___