Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Photovoltaic System and Solar Heating Water System

Hi Jim, thanks.

Actually, i've the three models to work.

1- PV system with batteries;

2- Solar hot water system, but, without pump. It's a system with the boiler on roof, and water falls by gravity.

3- Hybrid system, like you said, but, i don't know how to do it too. Need to think.

I'm searching for a IDF template for these itens, to have a easy way on next projects.

Best regards,

Ivan Mezzacapa de Souza

Projetos de Ar Condicionado, Consultoria de Projetos e Simulação Energética

Celular: (11) 9-9963-9326