Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] EnergyPlus reporting and LEED

Hi Jason,

I am doing a LEED submission now- one thing I notice is that E+ 8.7 does not include the app g post process software... Something that would be really useful is if this post process compared the rotated baseline to the proposed design.

Inline image 1

Jeremiah D. Crossett | Chief Technological Officer | NRGsim Inc.
7409 SW Capitol Highway Portland OR, 97219 #204
503-688-8951 | nrgsim.com | Linkedin | Github