Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] EnergyPlus reporting and LEED

â??That's very helpful, Jason.â??  I'll take a look and see if I can add anything useful.

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 4:49 PM, Jason Glazer jglazer@xxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jim

I think the goal is to provide information to the user to make it as easy as possible to fill out the MEPC spreadsheet. It based on the idea that the LEED Summary report was put into EnergyPlus in 2006 and is out of date. Are there numbers that are difficult (or impossible) to gather from the current tabular reports that are needed by users filling out the MEPC tabs?

I am reviewing the MEPC spreadsheet tab-by-tab today trying to identify entries that EnergyPlus can provide but EnergyPlus users saying "a table of X and Y would save me time" matters more than my subjective opinion of what is the most important to add.

Here is the uservoice item:

https://energyplus.uservoice.com/forums/258860-energyplus/suggestions/14800443-update-leed-reporting

Thanks,

Jason