[EnergyPlus_Support] Pools

Hi Community,
as you may have noticed the July version of ASHRAE Journal had an article on pools.
This got me thinking that in Germany we use the VDI-2089 2010 (has been going since I think the 1970s with updates along the way) for pool design. There are good correlations for heat and mass transfer from various types of pool surfaces, etc. and lots of other goodies. Another good source or handbook is ISBN 3-88382-082-2.
Sorry about all the German, but for the formulas and graphs it's still worthwhile.

Hope that helps,
Jean

Posted by: jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx

EnergyPlus support is found at: