Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Efficiency for AC equipment

And just like Francesco pointed out, which specific object are you using to model your central ac system...
There are plenty to choose from and they all have different inputs.
Could be a ZoneHVAC:packedterminalairconditioner, an airloopHVAC hvac with a central dx cooling coil, etc.

I suggest you start by looking at the "getting started" guide for e+ if you haven't read it yet. Then look at the example files.

Best,
Julien

Envoyé de mon iPhone