Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Announcing availability of new CWEC 2016 weather data and updated design condition data on Climate.OneBuilding.org

replied privately.

At 04:02 AM 8/14/2017, arun bhandari arynum@xxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] wrote:

Thank you Dru Crawley. I appreciate sharing the link http://Climate.OneBuilding.org. Just curious to know, how reliable is the weather file data? Is weather data available in .BIN format for use in the eQUEST software? Thank you for sharing the link again.

Regards,
Arun Bhandari LEEDAP, PMP, Member ASHRAE
eCUBE SOLUTION
Bangalore, India