[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Question: Calculate Curves of VRF Fluid Temperature Control





Hello, I'm modelling VRF Fluid Temperature Control using Energyplus 8.7.


I have to input some curves to describe real equipment.


Which data should I use to calculate coefficient of curve and how can I calculate ?


Please explain the calculation detail process.


Thank you for your answer :)


===================================================================

Class: AirConditioner:VariableRefrigerantFlow:FluidTemperatureControl

-  Outdoor Unit Evaporating Temperature Function of Superheating Curve Name

-  Outdoor Unit Condensing Temperature Function of Subcooling Curve Name

-  Defrost Energy Input Ratio Modifier Function of Temperature Curve Name

 

Class: Coil:Cooling:DX:VariableRefrigerantFlow:FluidTemperatureControl

-  Indoor Unit Evaporating Temperature Function of Superheating Curve Name

 

Class: Coil:Heating:DX:VariableRefrigerantFlow:FluidTemperatureControl

-  Indoor Unit Condensing Temperature Function of Subcooling Curve Name








 



__._,_.___

Posted by: cheonguy@xxxxxxxxx


EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___