[EnergyPlus_Support] Fwd: Email Promotion Copy for 2017 Building Performance Analysis Conference

Just in case it escaped your notice...

ASHRAE Building Performance Analysis Conference Updates and Hotel Deadline Sept. 6

Several new developments and updates are announced for the 2017 ASHRAE Building Performance Analysis Conference that takes place Sept. 27-29, 2017, in Atlanta, Georgia:

For more information, contact Ragan McHan at rmchan@xxxxxxxxxx.

--

James V Dirkes II, CEO / President
The Building Performance Team Inc.

(alphabet soup of efforts for greater understanding: PE, BEMP, BCxP, LEED AP)

Direct / Mobile: 616.450.8653
jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website l  LinkedIn

Coffee conversation: Does â??freedomâ?? mean being uncommitted? If that's so, it means we have no wider vision than our own personal agenda and comfort. Only when we give up the freedom to do whatever we selfishly want all the time, do we discover a greater freedom: The freedom to love. Love can be considered a sort of â??slaveryâ??, a voluntary giving up of self for another, that makes the world better and stronger for this generation and the next.

Posted by: Jim Dirkes <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/