[EnergyPlus_Support] VRF one by one

Hello EPlus users;
I would like to get one support from you!

I have been simulating a VRF system one by one, one outdoor unit to one indoor unit only. This is a typical configuration to residential market. This outdoor unit has one variable speed compressor.

I have faced one Error in these results. When the room temperature achieves the setpoint, the compressor turn off completily instead of to starts slow down its rotation. Is it not ok, right?

I have been trying to set this parameter to decrease the compressor velocity after room temperature achieves 1 degree below setpoint but unsuccessfully.

Then if you performed any system like this please let me know.

Thank you so much in advance !!
Xavier.

Posted by: ademilson xavier <ademilsonxavier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

EnergyPlus support is found at: