Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Natural Ventilated Office - SketchUp and Open Studio

Dear Andrej,
You are faced with many non-trivial problems at once. You have to separate them and solve them one at a time. For example, post your problem with openstudio seperately to that of your problem entering window characteristics.
Lastly, it is important to state your overall goals as well as these deturmine the appropriate simulation approach. For example, is your goal to quantify user comfort, or the energy usage of the building in respect with natural ventilation? Is it a comparative study or are you replicating a real building or test cell?
Best regards,
Jean