From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 11:09 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] drop in absolute humidity when using HVAC:Template:Zone:PTAC

Hi everyone!

I'm simulating an existing building with a simple cooling split unit, using the HVAC:Template:Zone:PTAC with a SingleSpeedDX with no additional dehumidification.

However, when I look at the result the absolute humidity drops about 10g/m3. Does anyone know why is that? or how can I avoid that?

Thank you!

Posted by: "Edward G. Lyon" <EGLyon@xxxxxxx>

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at: