[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] SwimmingPool:Indoor heated by a Air to Water Heat Pump [1 Attachment]






Dear all,

I'm trying to model in indoor swimming pool heated by an air to water heat pump.

I set up a simple model to emilate this scenario.

The swimming pool zone is heated only by an electric radiator with a 33°C set point temperature. The swimming poll is at 30°C.

The a-to-w hp should produce water @ 55°C and I fixed the design loop exit temperature @ 56 °C with a 5°C temperature difference.

The heat pump should have a power of 50 kW.

The simulation seems to be unable to autosize the loop flow rate to heat the swimming pool and I don't understand how to fix this problem.

The .err file reports:

   **   ~~~   ** Setpoint was never recovered and/or heater never turned on
   ** Warning ** SizePlantLoop: Calculated Plant Sizing Design Volume Flow Rate=[0.00] is too small. Set to 0.0
   **   ~~~   ** ..occurs for PlantLoop=AUX HW LOOP
   ** Warning ** SizePump: Calculated Pump Nominal Volume Flow Rate=[0.00] is too small. Set to 0.0
   **   ~~~   ** ..occurs for Pump=AUX HW LOOP SUPPLY PUMP
   ** Warning ** Check input. Pump nominal power or motor efficiency is set to 0, for pump=AUX HW LOOP SUPPLY PUMP
   ** Warning ** Check input. Pump nominal flow rate is set or calculated = 0, for pump=AUX HW LOOP SUPPLY PUMP


But the pool is unheated even if I fix minimum flow rate for loop and pumps.

Has any of you had experience of this problem before? Could anyone help me just having a look to the file I upload?


Thanks a lot,
Marco




__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: telemar87@xxxxxxxxx


EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Attachment Converted: "D:\Eudora\Attach\SWIMMING POOL TEST v02.idf"