Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Radiant Floor vs Forced Air

German,
There is more to modeling radiant system than I imagined.
After more review, some assistance from Javed Iqbal (who also posted in this thread) and various associated corrections, the differences between the systems have come into closer alignment with my expectations. the heated floor now performs somewhat better than the forced air system.

Your chart revealed a very helpful way to view the difference in performance between the two systems. I thank you for that! In the past, I have reviewed results primarily using tabular data and only recently have I begun using charts.  It takes some practice to understand well what the charts represent, but I'm enjoying the new insights and becoming better at choosing which data to display.

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.