Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Double skin facade with plants for indoor air purification

I'm back in the office on 3 Jan. drop me a mail then.

Am 29.12.2017 15:52 schrieb "Houman P p.houman@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Dear Jean

Thank you so much for your helping hand and useful information.
I have installed the Beta version, however, I don't know how to work with inter zone airflow object.
May have the honor to talk with you online ?
Best Regards
Hooman