Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] EMS - sensor for daylighitng

the last field is the EMS variable type it's looking for like "schedule value".

the name of the variable is in the key name field like " zone1:RefPoint1" and similar to rdd text.

exactly what the text is you'll need to puzzel out. you should be able to produce a list or edd file listing the possibilities, by running empty code only asking for this edd file to be written out.

search the ems guide for "verbose" to see what I mean.